This 25”-wide heavy-duty drum sander is a perfect choice for small businesses and hobbyists that are sanding panels around 3 to 5 hours a day. It’s an economical alternative to a planer. Order this 25 inch drum sander from Baileigh Industrial.
- Maximum thickness of 5” and minimum of ¼”.
- Dual 5” sanding drums turns at 1,800 rpm.
- Variable speed conveyor can adjust from 6 to 24 feet per minute.
- 3 hp main motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Convenient adjustment screw ensures that the sanding drum stays parallel to the conveyor belt.
- Easy-to-access drums allow for convenient sandpaper changes.
- Includes 2 dust ports (4”) that you can hook up to a dust collector to keep your shop air clean and safe.
- 2 drums let you use different abrasives at once: for instance, 120 grit for taking material off, then 220 grit to refine the surface.
- Rigid steel base keeps vibrations down to a minimum. Most competitors can’t match the sheer structural strength of our sanders.
- This heavy-duty sander is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping from our Wisconsin headquarters.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experts, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number SD-255
Shipping Weight 570lbs
Max Stock Width 25"
Maximum Stock Height 5"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/4"
Minimum Stock Length 6"
Feed Speed 6 to 24 FPM
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 3
Weight (lbs) 451
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x57
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.