This production-class dual drum sander includes a DRO for the most accurate system in the industry. Our design also enables faster and easier sandpaper changes than competing models.
- Built for industrial 8 hour shifts.
- Massive 37”-wide and 6”-high maximum capacity.
- Minimum thickness of ⅛” allows you to tackle a wide range of projects.
- 7.5 hp motor drives 2 steel drums.
- Hard durometer rubber coating on drums ensures a flat, mar-free finish.
- Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine-tuning easy.
- Cast iron table incorporates 4 solid jackscrews.
- Conveyor belt provides great grip on your material.
- ¼ hp variable-speed feed motor lets you adjust between 3.7 and 14.2 surface feet per minute.
- DRO shows the thickness of your material, so you can reach the exact result you want.
- Dual drums allow you to use 2 different grits at once—first to take off thickness, then to smooth out the finish.
- Quick clamp changeover system for attaching sanding paper to your drums saves you time and effort.
- Thick steel base prevents vibrations. Most other companies’ machines are not so heavily and rigidly built.
- Cabinet in the base provides a great place to store your extra belts.
- 2 dust ports can hook up to your dust collector and help maintain high air quality in your shop.
- Large orange safety brake lets you immediately stop the machine when necessary.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number SD-376
Shipping Weight 1100lbs
Number of Outlets 2 @ 4"
Speeds 1560 RPM
Max Stock Width 37"
Maximum Stock Height 5-1/4"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/8"
Minimum Stock Length 9"
Feed Speed 3.7 to 14.2 FPM (variable)
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 7.5
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x46x46
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.