Looking for the most reliable ¼” mild steel hydraulic shear on the market? You found it. With a Schneider NC controller and a steel plate frame, this shear was built for heavy production.
- Can cut up to 10-foot wide metal sheets.
- ¼” thick mild steel capacity.
- Also makes quality cuts in lighter gauge materials.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 20 to 30 strokes per minute—faster cycle times than many comparable shears.
- Upper blade carriage rides in a 3-axis bearing housing.
- Precision ground and hardened rail system offers unbeatable accuracy and longer blade life.
- Touchscreen NC controller, made by Schneider, and foot pedal make this shear easy to operate.
- Controller lets you program the backgauge to make the best use of each piece of steel.
- You can program repeated sequences of pieces with different cut lengths.
- Backgauge positioner rides on a screwball rail system and uses an encoder for accuracy.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Piece counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Quick-change blade gap adjustment prevents the material from folding.
- Rake angle adjustment improves the cut quality, reduces wear and tear on hydraulics, and prolongs blade life.
- Multiple-sided high chromium blades (2 sides on top, 4 on bottom) can be flipped and sharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame maintains stability and helps prevent burring.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement blades and parts so we can ship them out quickly.
- Our team of representatives, all with hands-on experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SH-12003-HD
Back Gauge Length 17161
Shear Length 120"
Motor 20 hp
Thickness (SS) 1/4" (7 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 20 – 30
Front Gauge Length 39.37"
Blade Angle 1/2° – 2° Adjustable
Blade Gap Adjustment Manual, Lever Acuated
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 15400lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 166x75x85
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.