This industrial table saw has the robust structure and power to cut thousands of feet of board per day. Digital readouts on the fences help you save time and make repeatable cuts.
- Sliding design lets just 1 operator can handle 10-foot panels.
- Switch from a 2-person saw and make your shop more efficient.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 rpm) depending on the hardness and thickness of your material.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Comes with a standard 12” blade that turns on 1” arbor.
- Also accepts a huge 14” blade without modification.
- Includes fences for rip cuts, crosscuts, and angle or miter cuts.
- Digital readout on the rip fence lets you make repeatable cuts without having to lose time measuring lengths.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension).
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut without frayed or ripped edges.
- Scoring blade saves you time. No extra work sanding edges after a cut.
- Huge 15” x 125” sliding table slides on 4 precision shafts for jitter-free motion.
- Table is made of fully-extruded, anodized aluminum that will stay square and true over many years of use.
- Sliding table moves so smoothly that you can slide a whole sheet of 4 x 8 material without thinking there’s weight on it.
- Steel handwheel allows you to tilt the blade and incorporates a digital readout (DRO) to tell you the angle.
- Rugged all-steel base stabilizes the machine and reduces vibrations for flawless accuracy and alignment.
- Durable cast steel trunnion has heavy boxed (not dovetailed) ways.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a safety blade guard with a tension system for lifting and lowering the guard without moving it from side to side.
- 4” dust port lets you hook up an extraction system to keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Our team of knowledgeable customer reps are here to help.
Recommended for: Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
Available in 2 other versions: STS-14120 (without a digital readout) and STS-14120-CNC (with a programmable CNC system).
Item Number STS-14120-DRO
Shipping Weight 2300lbs
Table Size (Length) 126"
Table Size (Width) 15"
Max Stock Width 51"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 14"
Table Saw Arbor 1"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 4.125"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2.75"
Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM 8000
Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter 4.5"
Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor 7/8"
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 7.5
Weight (lbs) 2250
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 90x47x39 & 131x19x19
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.