The TN-400 abrasive tube notcher uses a self-centering vise to guarantee the right belt positioning every time. This machine will help you perfectly cope thin wall tubing.
- Made in the USA.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Ideal for coping the ends of .75” OD to 2” OD tubing or pipe.
- Notches at almost any angle up to 60°.
- 79” x 4” belt spins at a speed of 5420 feet per minute.
- V-block design of the vise jaws keeps the tube or pipe centered with the notching spindle and holds it securely.
- Vise carriage rides on a smooth Thompson® shaft assembly during the notching cycle.
- Pivoted control lever presses the material press into the belt.
- Quick-change tooling system allows you to swap out the mandrel in seconds.
- Comes standard with 1.25” pipe mandrel.
- Carriage stop ensures repeatable notches every time.
- Baileigh covers this tubing notcher with a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Item Number TN-400
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 3 HP
Notching Capacity (OD) .75" - 2"
Angle Adjustment 0 – 60°
Belt Size 4" x 79"
Belt Speed 5420 FPM
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 480lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 72x44x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.