The TN-800 Tube and Pipe Notcher does what no other tubing notcher on the market can do: notch tube from 1” to 3” OD without any change in tooling, hole saws, or mandrels.
- Made in the USA.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60°.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 350 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
- Baileigh covers this end mill tube and pipe notcher with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from 1” to 3” OD tube or pipe without a switch.
- Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
- Made in the USA and built to last, the TN-800 draws strength from its rugged cast iron construction, something you won’t find on many competing models.
- You can depend on unlimited remote assistance from Baileigh’s team of friendly and experienced reps. Call us anytime for application advice and problem solving.
Item Number TN-800
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor 1 hp
Mill Speed 350 rpm
Notching Capacity (OD) .5" (Optional) - 3"
Angle Adjustment 0 – 60°
End Mill Size 1" Standard / 1/2" Optional
Shipping Weight 540lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.