Cut with accuracy for an economical price with this entry level cabinet saw. The cast iron table and the steel base, fastened to the trunnion, keep vibrations down to a minimum.
- 50” right-side rip capacity.
- Entry level cabinet saw also available in a 30” rip capacity model.
- 2 hpmotor turns the blade at 3850 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Uses standard 10” blades with ⅝” arbor.
- Comes with both standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table and extensions made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table is webbed into the base with a crisscross pattern that prevents warping or shrinkage. The cast iron surface will remain true.
- Extension boards help you cut materials that are big and tough to handle.
- Heavy-duty hardened UHMW plastic rip fence makes it easy to slide material towards the blade.
- You can cheaply replace the rip fence if you drill into it (convenient if you use unusually-shaped jigs).
- Designed with the trunnion attached to the the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed a safe decibel noise range.
- Attached trunnion also dampens noise to a safe decibel range.
- Robust welded steel framework minimizes vibrations, so you don’t have to worry about the blade shifting back and forth with the table.
- 2 steel handwheels on the cabinet allow you to change the blade height and the miter angle.
- Miter gauge located on base.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Slanted surface inside cabinet directs sawdust towards the port to eliminate build-up.
- CSA approved.
- Safety guard on the blade has reverse teeth to prevent kickback.
- Riving knife spreads the wood as you’re cutting to avoid twisting or pinching.
- We keep this saw and replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Entry level cabinet saw protected by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need help or have questions, you can call up a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Small woodworking businesses that need a high-quality saw to use for a few hours a day.
Item Number TS-1040E-50-V3
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 60" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 3850
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/16"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 50"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 390
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x49
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.