We designed this 550-pound cabinet saw for professional accuracy. The steel base and cast-iron table reduce vibrations and keep correct alignment, so you can make perfect joints. Buy this table saw riving knife online today.
30” right-side rip capacity. (Also available in a 50” rip model.)
3 hp motor turns at 4,300 rpm
Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any shop.
- Uses standard 10” bladeswith ⅝” arbor.
- Includes standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table, made of cast iron, with 30” extension boards, made of impregnated poly, help you handle large, awkward pieces.
- Tabletop is webbed into the base to stay square and true. Heat and moisture in your shop won’t warp it.
- Wood glides across the ground and polished cast iron table surface. You can bring back the original smooth shine even after years of use.
- Rip fence made of heavy UHMW plastic makes it easy for you to slide wood.
- You can inexpensively replace the rip fence plastic—convenient if you drill into it while using a unusually-shaped jig.
- Steel handwheels with locks on the base let you adjust the blade height and miter angle.
- Comes standard with a miter gauge for repeatability.
- Trunnion attached to the base prevents the machine from wobbling and keeps noise within a safe decibel range.
- Rigid all-steel base keeps the saw stable and aligned, so the blade will cut correctly (without unintended movement or mitering).
- 4” dust collection port to hook up an extraction system and suck out sawdust.
- CSA approved, with safety features like an anti-kickback blade guard and a quick-release riving knife.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) whenever you have questions or problems.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Cabinetry, kitchen build-ins and shelving, furniture, live edge, or reclaimed lumber.
Item Number TS-1040P-30-V2
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 40" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 4300
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/16"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 30"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 3
Weight (lbs) 550
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x43
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.