The TS-1044H Hybrid Table Saw combines the low voltage and wheels of a contractor saw with the power and accuracy of a cabinet saw. The trunnion attached to the base reduces vibrations.
- 1.75 hp motor turns the blade at 4,000 rpm.
- Accepts standard 10” blades with a ⅝” arbor.
- Runs on either 110- or 220-volt single-phase power.
- Selectable voltage allows the hybrid saw to work in just about any home or professional shop.
- This hybrid model is both a contractor- and a cabinet-style machine.
- Large, all-machined 44” x 27” cast iron table.
- Cast tabletop is webbed into the base, so it’ll stay square and true over the years. No twisting, shrinking, or expanding.
- Zero-clearance table inserts prevent small pieces from falling into the gap and minimize chips on the back side of the cut.
- Durable rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade for convenient repeatability.
- Save time and stress without second-guessing the length of a cut.
- Plastic handwheels on the base for controlling the blade height and miter angle.
- Includes miter gauge on the cabinet.
- Trunnion fastened to the base minimizes vibrations and keeps machine noise within a safe decibel level.
- Welded steel plate framework prevents wobbling and ensures accuracy.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Caster wheels on the base allow for easy storage. Just roll the table back against the wall of your shop whenever you’re not using it.
- CSA-approved safety features.
- Safety blade guard keeps wood fragments from flying and also helps to avoid kickback.
- Riving knife spreads wood as you cut.
- We keep this saw and most parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Takes 2 people just a few hours to assemble the table and get it up and running.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up and talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever you need help.
Recommended for: hobbyists, home shops, and “weekend warrior” woodworkers.
Item Number TS-1044H-1.0
Shipping Weight 275lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 44" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 4000
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-1/8"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 36"
Power 110/220V Single Phase(Prewired 110V)
Horse Power 1.75
Weight (lbs) 260
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.