This 680-pound industrial table saw can cut thousands of board feet per day and make angles that fit perfectly. The steel base, massive trunnion and cast iron tablemaintain accuracy.
- 36” right-side rip capacity.
- Also available with a 52” rip capacity.)
- 5 hp motor turns at 3,600 rpm.
- Accepts standard 12” blades with a 1” arbor that can tilt 45° to the left.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it’ll work almost anywhere.
- 48” x 30” work table with 36” extensions.
- Both the table and its extensions are made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table surface will stay square because of webbed or criss-cross design on the bottom that meshes into the base.
- The tabletop won’t warp in spite of heat and moisture.
- Smoothly finished table allows wood to slide without resistance. There’s no unevenness to compromise the accuracy of your cut.
- You can polish the cast-iron table up and restore the original shine even after years of hard use.
- Rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO)for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade to get a perfect, repeatable length every time.
- Steel handwheels, for adjusting blade height and miter angle, are located on the base.
- Rack and pinion mechanism makes it easy to move the blade up and down.
- Comes with a simple miter gauge on the tabletop and DRO for the bevel angle on the base to help with repeatability.
- Massive steel trunnion is attached to the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed safe noise levels.
- Rigid all-steel base maintains accurate alignment and keeps vibrations down to a minimum.
- Dust shroud inside the machine collects sawdust from under the blade and funnels it to the 4” port. Just hook up an extraction system.
- 4-piece safety blade guard with anti-kickback reverse teeth.
- Includes both a splitter and riving knife to help spread the wood and prevent pinching or twisting.
- The saw and its replacement parts are typicallyin stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) will provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number TS-1248P-36
Shipping Weight 825lbs
Table Size (Length) 24.4"
Table Size (Width) 30.7"
Table Saw Working Table 48.4" x 30.7"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
Table Saw RPM 3600
Table Saw Arbor 1"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 4"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/4"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 36"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 5
Weight (lbs) 680
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x48 & 98x36x13
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.