This CNC wood router table can automatically change tooling in just 8 seconds. You can program profile switches right into your design to save time and maintain precision during industrial production runs.
- Large 5’ x 10’table.
- Arrives pre-built with correct alignment. No complicated set-up process.
- CNC wood router table comes with software for plotting out designs on your computer, then turning them into cut patterns for the machine.
- This industrial router machine runs on 220-volt 3-phasepower.
- Powerful 12hp spindlecan tackle hard materials without flinching.
- 9 kilowatt air-cooled spindlewill stay accurate through years of production.
- Variable spindle speed, from 0 to 24,000 rpm.
- Servo motorsensure smooth running at both fast and slow speeds.
- High gantry is up and away from material, allowing you to see what it’s doing.
- Y axis moves far enough for the gantry to clear the table. You can take the material directly off; no need slant it awkwardly.
- Upload your design to the table with a USB drive. Automatic tooling changes let you swap out bits with computer-controlled precision. Sensor compensates for the change in tool lengths. That change might seem tiny, but it makes a huge difference to the finished product.
- Pre-load up to 6 collets with your chosen profiles; the router will switch between them as programmed.
Powerful 7hp vacuum in the bed of the wood router machine holds the material in place during the cutting process.
- 4 vacuum zonesallow you to turn on the valve only for the area where you’re working.
- Arrange each zone’s vacuum sealinto the shape of the material to provide well-distributed suction.
- Dust shroudfits over the spindle; you can vacuum out all the dust and chips while you’re cutting.
- Fully-welded steel framekeeps the machine stable, helping the router last longer and preventing vibrations from taking the cut off-course.
- CNC wood router table covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on product experience.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number WR-105V-ATC
Shipping Weight 5500lbs
Actual Working Area 118" x 59"
Spindle Air Cooled
Z Axis Stroke 8"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 2362
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 984
Reposition Accuracy 0.0015
Tool Diameters SK16
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 12
Weight (lbs) 3200
Table Style Vacuum
Notes applicable Materials - Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 156” x 94” x 90”
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 152” x 91.14” x 77.5”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.