With a welded steel frame, the WR-84V industrial wood router is built to last. Unlike many competing tables, this 4x8 CNC router table ships fully assembled and comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud.
- 4’ x 8’ table to fit common bulk industrial material sizes.
- Perfect for solid wood processing, making closet doors, furniture, signs, and much more.
- 0 to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed range.
- 7.4 hp spindle has the power to cut hardwoods quickly and precisely.
- Spindle is air-cooled to prevent overheating, prolong the machine’s lifespan, keep it producing high-quality cuts.
- 15,000 mm per minute maximum engraving or travel speed.
- Solid steel gantry can tackle hardwoods at high speeds without flinching.
- Stepper motors with square rails ensure smooth movement along the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Use the handheld digital controller to move the spindle, adjust the speed, and go through your design.
- Comes standard with software that allows you to set up almost any kind of design. (Details below.)
- Upload your cut pattern to the table with a USB drive.
- Rack and pinion mechanism holds up over long periods of heavy use and allows for more fluid and precise movement than a ball and screw mechanism.
- 4 collets accept any standard tooling profiles with ⅛”, ¼”, 3/8", and ½” bit sizes.
- Includes 10 different tooling profiles.
- Steel T-clamps hold the material down on the table to reduce vibrations and prevent errors.
- Table is preplummed 4 vacuum zones, each with a separate valve and handle, ready to accept optional 7hp vacuum pump.
- Extremely rigid steel structure reduces vibrations and helps the table stay accurate for years.
- Dust shroud covers the spindle and vacuums out sawdust and wood chips while you’re cutting.
- This combination CNC Router Table 4x8 is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone: Call up Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience, whenever you need help.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number WR-84V
Shipping Weight 3000lbs
Actual Working Area 97" x 48"
Z Axis Stroke 5.375"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 590
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 590
Reposition Accuracy 0.0019
Tool Diameters ER32
Power 220V Single Phase
Weight (lbs) 2500
Table Style T-Slot with Vacuum Option
Notes Table comes ready to accept an optional vacuum pump. Pump must be purchased separately.
AMP Draw 35 at full load
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 124x86x70
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.