With its 25” width and 10 hp motor, this wide belt sander for sale is ideal for conference tables, signs, and large doors. It can reliably run 8 to 12 hours a day and offers a thickness DRO.
- Variable-speed feed can adjust to suit your material.
- 2,625 fpm belt speed gives your projects a smooth finish.
- Robust 10 hp main motor can pull heavy pieces of wood all day.
- 3 independent motors control sanding, feeding, and table height.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Digital readout for thickness makes it easy to dial in your specs and produce a repeatable finish.
- Cast iron table will stay level and true over many years of use.
- Motorized lift for the table saves you effort and strain during long shifts.
- Pneumatic belt tracking can adjust for the type of wood and the amount you need to take off it.
- Pneumatic belt tension controls are accessible from from both sides of the machine.
- Accepts standard belt sizes that are easy to replace.
- Disc brake for emergency stops helps prevent accidents in your shop.
- Thick sheet metal frame resists vibrations and maintains accuracy.
- This 25" wide belt sander is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock. You can order them directly from us and depend on fast shipping.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with woodworking experience.
Item Number WSB-2575
Shipping Weight 1700lbs
Speeds 2625 fpm
Belt/Blade Size 25" x 75"
Max Stock Width 24"
Maximum Stock Height 6"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/8"
Minimum Stock Length 9"
Feed Speed 15 to 49 fpm
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 10
Weight (lbs) 1700
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 50x40x78
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.