Cantek MX350M Automatic Edgebander with Premilling, (1PH / 3PH) - MX350M
Compact edgebander with pre-milling for best-in-class results.
The Cantek MX350M Automatic Edgebander is an entry level edgebander with pre-milling that is the perfect blend of quality and affordability. With fine attention to detail and quality componentry, the MX350M can output high quality edges on cabinet parts and more. The pre-milling diamond cutterheads machine the panel just prior to applying the glue to ensure optimum edge quality prior to applying the edge tape. Additionally, the machine is equipped with end trimming, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm.
Why Cantek MX350M Automatic Edgebander?
- Compact design makes it the ideal edgebanding solution for small workshops
- Pre-milling the panel ensures optimum edge quality prior to edgebanding
- Precise adjustments for optimum edge quality
- Chain feed system ensures consistent feeding of material for consistent results
- Available in 230V 1 or 3 phase
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Workpiece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800 mm (31.5″), for PVC/ABS
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4-3 mm; strip material up to 4mm can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- 2 kg (2.64 lb) Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers (1 chrome & 1 rubber)
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Mechanical digital readouts for convenient and quick adjustment to the working units & thickness
Pre-milling unit with (2) counter rotating diamond cutterheads for precise edge quality.
- END TRIM
8800 RPM dual saw blade (80mm / 3.15″) end trimming unit
- TOP & BOTTOM TRIM
10500 RPM top & bottom trimmers with insert knife cutters for radius trimming & bevel trimming
- RADIUS SCRAPING
Radius scraper with 2mm radius knives can be easily excluded when not required
2800 RPM top & bottom buffing units to polish the machined edge
|Feeding speed||23 FPM||7 m/min.|
|Panel thickness||0.472~1.77”||12~45 mm|
|Edge thickness||0.0158”~0.118”||0.4 ~ 3 mm|
|Minimum panel width||3.54”||90mm|
|Minimum panel length||3.54”||90mm|
|Working table height||33.7”||856mm|
|Premilling spindle speed||9000 RPM|
|Top & bottom trimmer RPM||10500 RPM|
|Max. machine dimensions (LxWXH)||126” x 47 ¼” x 47 ¼”||3200 x 1200 x 1200mm|
|Machine weight||1162 lbs||528 kgs|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||111” x 28.4” x 52”||2820 x 720 x 1320mm|
|Shipping weight||1452 lbs||
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.