Cantek PCS-14 14" Pneumatic Chop Saw,(5HP) 230/3/60, (LH or RH)
The CANTEK PCS14 pneumatic cut-off saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Powered by a 5HP saw motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation including the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left hand or right hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 1″ x 10″, 2″ x 9″, 3″ x 8″
- 5HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push bottom control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 95 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
- Safety guard covers infeed and outfeed to maximize operators safety during cutting operations
- Infeed guard has adjustable fingers to minimize opening
- Door safety limit switches with extended security bolt
- Emergency stop button
- Optional dual push button control which requires both buttons to be pushed simultaneously to cycle the saw
|Cutting capacity (thickness x width)||1″ x 10″, 2″ x 9″, 3″ x 8″|
|Cycle speed||95 strokes/min|
|Saw blade size (optional)||14″|
|Saw arbor diameter||1″|
|Saw blade speed||4100 RPM|
|Dust exhaust diameter||4″ (100mm)|
|Table size||24.8” x 23.2” (630 x 590 mm)|
|Net weight||530 lbs. (240 kgs)|
|Gross weight||640 lbs. (290 kgs)|
|Packing dimensions (L x W x H)||30” x 30” x 51.2” (770 x 760 x 1300mm)|
|Electrics||230/3/60 (15.2 AMPS Full Load)|
- 18” (3 meter) infeed and outfeed roller conveyors
- Comes with with adjustable legs for each table.
- Outfeed comes w/ (1) fixed stop & (2) flip stops, with scale
- Dual push button control which requires both buttons to be pushed simultaneously to cycle the saw
- 10 degree tilt base for saw and conveyors
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.