DoAll Automatic CNC Swivel Band Saw S-320CNC
The DoALL S-320CNC automatic metal-cutting band saw is ideal for fabricating shops, maintenance facilities, tool and manufacturing plants. The S-320CNC is a horizontal StructurALL®, scissor-style miter-cutting saw for low to medium rate production.
Hydraulically controlled, this CNC machine provides automatic indexing for multiple material feeds. With the easy-to-use Mitsubishi digital touch controller, operators simply program their desired cut and then remove the finished product. The DoALL S-320CNC is ball screw driven by a 3.5 hp motor. Designed for vertical and angular cuts, the S-320CNC is adjustable to 60° in semi-automatic mode, only.
- Operator Control Console - Control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from blade at band start.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen Panel - The touch screen control panel displays cutting cycle indicator, blade tension warning, BRP (overfeed protection) function, band speed, band drive amp load and a list of error messages allowing operator to monitor machine functions.
- Direct Driven Band Drive - Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power through a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminates belt slippage and gives positive torque to the blade.
- Automatic Cycle - The Automatic Cycle function allows the operator the ability to write and save 20 individual programs containing up to 15 different length of parts eliminating the need to stop the cycle and reset for multiple part sizes saving production time.
- Automatic Overload Feed Protection - BRP function monitors band drive motor amperage stopping head fall when operator set parameter is reached signaling overfeed or a dull saw band.
- Band Wheels - Cast steel wheels insure band tracking and long life. Lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller footprint.
- Hydraulic Clamping Vise - Full stroke hydraulic vises will minimize setup time and maximize clamping pressure eliminating material movement and tooth strippage.
- Indexer - The vise carriage is guided with two hardened chrome plated rods and is positioned by a servo controlled ball screw insuring accuracy and repeatability also allowing for incremental indexing which decreases cycle time.
- Head Turn Table - The miter function is accomplished by turning a conveniently located lock and manually swiveling the head to the desired angle which is displayed on the touch screen allowing the operator to make miter cuts in the semi-automatic production mode.
- Manual Blade Tension - Illuminating indictor prevents possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush - Driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring – Counter balance springs maintain constant head weight throughout the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
- Warranty - One year (parts only) subject to terms and conditions. 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty).
|Saw Blade:||Width x Length - 1" x 144"|
|Motor HP – 3.5 Hp|
|Band Speed - 65-325 fpm|
|Band Tension - Manual|
|Motor Hp – 1 Hp|
|Reservoir Size – 2.5 Gallons|
|Flood coolant & mist coolant|
|Motor Hp - .17 Hp|
|Reservoir Size – 2.25 Gallons|
|Length per Stroke - 19.5”|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length - 394"|
|Remnant Length - 3”|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L x H – 91” x 75” x 60”|
|Material Pass Height – 31.5”|
|Machine Weight – 1,993 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 14.7 Amps|
- Swivel head to 60 degrees right
- Automatic cycle
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Material height sensor
- Full stroke hydraulic vises
- Driven band cleaning brushes
- Ball screw with incremental feed
- Heavy duty counter balance springs
- Cast Steel band wheels
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Overfeed protection
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Mitsubishi touch screen controller
- Digital angle position
- Out of stock sensor
- Manual band tension
- Variable vise pressure
- Recirculating coolant system
- Mist band lubricator system
- Work light
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- 3.3 ft. (1000mm) Output conveyor for angle cutting - 15.4" (390mm) roller width - 441lbs./ft. or 200kg/m capacity - has adjustable leg
- 6.6 ft. (2000mm) Input or output conveyor - 15.4" (390mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- Single fixed vertical conveyor roller - 7.8" (200mm) roller height - Mounts to the RD table
- Single adjustable vertical conveyor roller - 7.8" (200mm) roller height - 15.4" (390mm) roller width
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 13" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 13" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs
- Front and rear hydraulic vise nesting - set of 2
- Conveyor support
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Chip pan with drain
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.