DoAll Column Enclosed CNC Band Saw DC-400CNC
The DC-400CNC Hercules™ high production horizontal band saw from DoALL will not only help increase the capacity of your operations, but a provide two major benefits for the operator – a safer work environment because of being fully enclosed cutting area, and simpler use via an intuitive touch screen Siemens controller.
The ability to cut 16” materials in both width and height, round or solid, is a unique and versatile benefit of the DoALL DC-400CNC.
- Rapid Indexer Positioning-The indexer position is constantly monitored on the touchscreen. In manual cycle, the operator can quickly position the indexer to a known position and move the material forward to be cut to length. This GTO function gives the operator hands free material positioning insuring their safety.
- Direct Driven Band Drive-The drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power thru a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminating belt slippage giving positive torque to the sawblade.
- Hydraulic Indexer-The indexer is driven by a hydraulic cylinder/DRO system which is known for its accuracy. The 27.5” single stroke of the indexer can be multiplied up to 394”.The indexer is also capable of incremental indexing for short, slugging operations greatly reducing cycle time increasing production
- Full Stroke Hydraulic Vices-Full stroke hydraulic vices insure maximum part clamping eliminating the possibility of material movement. The uniquely designed split front vice jaws provide maximum pressure near the cut at all times. Variable vice pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions when clamping.
- Retractable Shuttle Type Indexer-Both index vice jaws retract when the vice is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
- Automatic Material Indexer Retraction-Energizing the CMU function in automatic cycle allows the indexer to retract material away from the blade before the head raises in cycle. This greatly reduces damage to the saw blade teeth.
- Multiple Machine Cycles-The machine can be operated in either semi-automatic or automatic mode:
In semi-automatic mode the material is positioned by the operator either manually or by use of the GTO function and clamped in place.
In the automatic mode the operator programs the pieces to be cut in one of 99 jobs, sets the material either manually or by use of the ATB function, and starts the cycle. The machine automatically cycles thru the parts as programmed making it a “hands free” operation.
- Hydraulic Band Tension-The tension is set automatically eliminating the possibility of over/under tightening of the saw band allowing for maximum cutting rates and saw band life.
- Flood Coolant System-Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing for longer band life due to the cutting fluid being applied at the tooth tip. A flushing hose is also attached to the system to allow for easy machine clean-up.
- Automatic Guide Arm Setting-The left hand saw guide arm is automatically set when the split front vice is clamped keeping the left hand saw guide as close to the cut as possible reducing the possibility of band fatigue lengthening band life.
- Full Enclosed Design-Unique "saw in a box" design captures most of the mess associated with band sawing keeps the saw area clean. This increases operator safety by keeping their hands away from the moving parts of the saw.
- Multiple Work Height Settings-The machines workheight can be set in several ways. The first is by use of a work height sensor which allows the feed mode of the saw to be activated when it touches the material. It also stops the sawhead above the material at head raise shortening cycle time. The second way is the operator has the opportunity to program the head raise height when writing the program. The head stops at a programmed height by use of a DRO which is known for its accuracy. The head can also be programmed to stop at a given dimension allowing for the possibility of “notching” operations which can save valuable materials.
- Modified Metered Feed System-The metered cutting feed rates are regulated by the use of a hydraulic throttle valve which is controlled by a servo motor that allows for a very precise feed rate. This rate is monitored by the system using 2 programmable operator inputs ARP and RZP.
ARP is an operator setting that allows the machine to regulate the feed rate depending on-resistance of the material or dulling of the saw blade decreasing the chance of out-of-square cuts.
RZP is an operator setting allowing for the setting of optimal feed rates depending on the saw band position in the material. Rates and band speeds can be automatically sped up or slowed down to create a constant tooth load decreasing blade wear and harmonic vibrations to increase productivity.
- Material Library-A vast material library is onboard which will automatically set band speeds and feedrates for entered materials. The library will also suggest needed sawblade configurations for either Bi Metal or Carbide saw blades.
- Laid Forward Head Design-The Robust Steel Bandwheels are mounted 25 degrees forward eliminating blade twist and allowing for the blade to be a minimum distance from the linear columns eliminating vibrations and enabling maximum cutting performance from the sawblade.
- Band Change Safety Lock Out-A key activated lockout insures the band cannot be started while the operator is changing the band. It allows for minimum access to certain functions that may be necessary to change the band. When the key is deactivated a programmed blade break in procedure automatically takes over insuring a good break in of the saw blade increasing saw blade life.
- Electric Chip Conveyor-Adjustable speed and intermittent running of the electric auger style chip conveyor allows for coolant to drain from the chips before being extracted from the machine.
- Laser Edge Finder (ATB)-The ATB function allows automatic accurate positioning of your material via a laser eliminating wasted trim cuts.
- Band Deviation Monitor (KKR)-The operator programmable deviation monitor will automatically adjust feed rates to allowing the band to return to 90 degrees assuring square cuts.
- Warranty-One year parts and service subject to terms and conditions listed on the last page.
- Optional ten year warranty is available. DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment
|Cutting capacity for tube - Round:||16" (400mm), Rectangle: 16” x 16" (400mm x 400mm)|
|Cutting capacity for solid - Round:||15.75” (400mm)|
|Maximum nesting capacity||16x10" (400mm x 250mm)|
|Minimum nesting capacity||3.3" (85mm)|
|Band saw blade dimension||1-1/2” x 0.05" (41mm x 1.3mm), Length: 219" (5560mm)|
|Band speed||65-328 fpm (20-100mpm)|
|Band drive motor||7.5hp (5.6kw)|
|Hydraulic pump||2hp (1.5kw)|
|Coolant pump and capacity||1/4 hp (0.12kW), 10.5 gallon (40 liter)|
|Auto index single stroke min-max:||0.12” - 27.5" (3mm - 700mm)|
|Auto index multiple stroke max||394" (9999mm)|
|Material pass line height||31.5” (800mm)|
|Remnant drop length||2” (50mm)|
|Minimum butt end||4.7” (120mm)|
|Multiple feed||393.7” (9999mm)|
|Machine weight||7850 lbs (3560kg)|
|Dimensions||Height x Width x Length – 87” x W 117” x L 82” (2200mm x 2970mm x 2080mm)|
|Machine Voltage||460vac, 3-Phase, 60hz, Wye configuration required|
- Colored Siemens touch screen.
- Automatic & semi-automatic cycle.
- Worm chip conveyor for long chips.
- Rapid head down approach.
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in bearings.
- Programmable material height sensor.
- Full stroke hydraulic vises.
- Electric driven band cleaning brush.
- Infinite band speed by variable frequency drive.
- Split front vise.
- Cast steel band wheels.
- Programable modified metered feed system.
- Dual acting index vise jaws.
- Laser edge finder.
- Programmable blade break-in cycle
- Hydraulic band tension.
- Recirculating coolant system.
- Variable Vise Pressure.
- LED work light.
- Saw blade guards.
- Band door interlocks.
- Automatic retraction of material in cycle for protection of carbide blade.
- Automatic guide arm setting.
- Band deviation monitor.
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick.
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi-Metal saw blade.
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.