DoAll Dual-Miter Semi-Automatic Band Saw DS-600SA
The DoALL DS-600SA is ideal for fabrication shops, repair facilities and industrial manufacturing plants that cut tubing and structural shapes. A large variety of optional accessories are available to customize the machine for specific sawing requirements.
DS-600SA is semi-automatic, dual-miter metal-cutting band saw is designed for straight and angled cuts. Miter angle cuts are possible up to 60° left and right. A Mitsubishi digital controller comes standard, loaded with proprietary DoALL operating software and makes it easy to verify exact cutting angles and streamline the production of parts.
- Operator Control Console - Control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from blade at band start.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen Panel - The touch screen control panel displays the cutting cycle indicator, blade tension indicator, BRP (overfeed protection) function, band speed, head angle, band drive amp load and a list of error messages allowing the operator to monitor machine functions.
- Saw Head Design - The robust head is mounted at a 2-degree slope which decreases tooth load at the end of the cut increasing band life.
- Direct Driven Band Drive - Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power through a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminating belt slippage and giving positive torque to the blade.
- Semi-Automatic Cycle - Programmable cycle allows the operator the ability to control hydraulic on-off, saw head movement after the cut, head raise limit through programmable set point, band drive on-off, and vise clamp-unclamp after the cut maximizing productivity.
- Automatic Overload Feed Protection - BRP function monitors band drive motor amperage stopping head fall when operator set parameter is reached signaling overfeed or a dull saw band. Band Wheels - Cast steel wheels insure band tracking and long life.
- Hydraulic Clamping Vise - Full stroke, hydraulic vise can be positioned on either side of band allowing maximum clamping close to the cut line eliminating material movement and tooth strippage.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension - Illuminating indicator prevents the possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush - Driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring - Counter balance springs maintain constant head weight throughout the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
- Head Turn Table - Manual position of the saw head is accomplished by releasing the lock mechanism and rotating the head to the desired angle monitored on the digital display.
- Warranty - One-year parts only subject to terms and conditions. Optional 10-year warranty with DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty
|Saw Blade:||Width x Length - 1 1/2" x 212"|
|Motor HP - 5 Hp|
|Band Speed 65-328 fpm|
|Band Tension – Hydraulic|
|Motor Hp - 1 Hp|
|Reservoir Size 3 Gallon|
|Flood coolant & Mist Lubricator|
|Motor Hp - .07 Hp|
|Reservoir Size – 5 Gallons|
|Length Per-Stroke – NA|
|Maximum Index Strokes Length – NA|
|Remnant Length – NA|
Floor Space Dimensions:
|W x L X H - 136" x 45" x 65"|
|Material Pass Height - 31.5"|
|Machine Weight - 2,646 lbs.|
|Voltage Requirement - 460V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration|
|Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 9 Amps|
- Dual swivel head to 60 left to 60 degrees right
- Semi- Automatic cycle
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Programmable material height sensor
- Full stroke hydraulic vise
- Driven band cleaning brushes
- Infinite band speed controlled by variable frequency drive
- Heavy duty counter balance springs
- Cast Steel band wheels
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Spring loaded detent positioning
- Hydraulic band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Mist band lubricator system
- Digitally displayed angle position
- Variable Vise Pressure
- 2 degree cant design
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Heavy-duty input conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter -
24.4" (620mm) cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft or 1700kg/m capacity
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Heavy-duty output conveyor for angle cutting with drip
pan/gutter - 24.4" (620mm) cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft or 1700kg/m capacity
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Input or output conveyor with drip pan/gutter - 24.4" (620mm)
cylinder width - 672 lbs/ft or 1000kg/m capacity
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames roller capacity 850 Ibs
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames roller capacity 850 Ibs
- Additional conveyor roller
- Single fixed vertical guide roller - (280mm) cylinder width - 7.9" (200mm) height -
Mounts to the RDT
- Single adjustable horizontal conveyor roller 24.4" (620mm)
- Hydraulic vertical clamp for nesting
- Laser line generator
- 5 ft. Tape work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 10 ft. Tape work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 5 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 10 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- Four (4) hours installation and operator training
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.