The EZ Spot UR Chain Rotating Base is primarily used with the EZ Spot UR Barrel Handler. The Chain Base has a 2.94" 4140 shaft to fit the 3" square receiver on the barrel handler. The shaft rotates 350° non-continuous (175° right, 175° left) with a double 40 chain and a hydraulic motor. The base comes standard with the universal quick 'tach. Special bolt-on mounts can be purchased for use on an excavator, wheel loader, telehandler, backhoe, or any machine you want to adapt it to fit.
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Base weighs 420 lbs. 2.94" 4140 square shaft.
- 3/4" pin for securing the attachment to the base.
- Hydraulic motor rotates the shaft.
- Displacement: 9.7 cubic inches per revolution
- Torque: 2059 in-lb at 1650 ΔPSI
- Shaft rotates 350° non-continuous (175° right, 175° left).
- Sprocket on shaft is 5.75" for a double 40 chain.
- Two tapered roller bearings provide smooth rotation
- Composed of Grade 50 steel and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes with a special bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.