The EZ Spot UR Compact Utility Rotator makes your mini track loader into a very versatile machine. You can easily switch between different EZ Spot UR attachments by pulling the 3/4" pin out of the shaft and sliding the new tool head onto the shaft. The base accepts all tool heads with the 3" square receiver. However, for use with a mini track loader, the lighter weight tool heads such as the EZ-0008 Double Pole Claw, EZ-0010 Three Finger Tree Hand, or the EZ-0005 Utility Claw will work better for the lift capacity of the machine. Don't limit yourself with just a bucket on your mini track loader. With EZ Spot UR Rotating Attachments you can handle poles, rocks, trees, and so much more!
- Attaches to a mini track loader or a machine with the smaller size quick 'tach.
- Quick 'tach is 23-9/16" wide and the pin hole spacing is 14-9/16" center to center.
- Base weighs 188 lbs.
- 2.94" square shaft. 3/4" pin for easily switching between attachments.
- One 3" x 9.5" hydraulic cylinder rotates the shaft with a rack and pinion.
- The cylinder has a breakout force of 21,206 lbs.
- Shaft rotates 200°.
- Two tapered roller bearings provide smooth rotation.
- Composed of Grade 50 steel and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.