The EZ Spot UR Double Cylinder Rotating Base can be used with all EZ Spot UR attachments with the 3" square female receiver. The shaft rotates 127° to the operator's left. The 3/4" pin through the shaft allows different attachments to be easily swapped out for greater functionality. The base comes standard with the universal quick 'tach. Special bolt-on mounts can be purchased for use on an excavator, wheel loader, telehandler, backhoe, or any machine you want to adapt it to fit.
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Base weighs 430 lbs.
- 2.94" 4140 square shaft for all EZ Spot UR attachments with 3" square receiver.
- 3/4" pin for easily switching between attachments.
- Two 2.5" x 12.5" hydraulic cylinders rotate the shaft. Cylinders have a breakout force of 14,726 lbs each.
- Shaft rotates 127° to the operator's left.
- Two tapered roller bearings provide smooth rotation.
- Composed of Grade 50 steel and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes with a special bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.