The EZ Spot UR Mini Excavator Rotator is a small, lightweight rotating base. Typically the EZ-0008 Double Pole Claw or the EZ-0010 Three Finger Rock and Tree Hand go on this base because they are lighter weight so the excavator has more lift capacity to work with on your jobsite. The base has a 2.94" square shaft. The 3/4" pin through the shaft allows different attachments to be easily swapped out for greater functionality. This base requires a special mount for your excavator. If you have more than one excavator, the mount can be unbolted and replaced with the new mount specific to the brand/model of the excavator.
- Attaches to a mini excavator.
- Requires a bolt-on mount specific to the brand and model of the excavator you want to use it on.
- Base weighs 315 lbs.
- 2.94" 4140 square shaft.
- 3/4" pin for easily switching between attachments.
- One 3" x 9.5" hydraulic cylinder rotates the shaft with a rack and pinion. The cylinder has a breakout force of 21,206 lbs.
- Shaft rotates 110° counter-clockwise from horizontal position and rotates 90° clockwise from horizontal position.
- Two tapered roller bearings provide smooth rotation
- Composed of Grade 50 steel and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.