The EZ Spot UR Double Clamp Pole Jack is designed to pull utility poles up to 100 ft. in length in all terrain including hard and frozen ground. The Double Clamp Pole Jack is the ideal tool to pull transmission poles from the ground in minutes. The Double Clamp Pole Jack allows an operator to safely and easily extract a utility pole from the ground while keeping the operator safe and comfortable inside the cab of the machine.
The Double Clamp Pole Jack removes different types of poles including foamed and cleated poles and poles that are frozen in the ground.
- Attaches to skid steers or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Extracts poles up to 100 feet in length with one man operation.
- Extract poles up to 10,000 lbs.
- Attachment weighs 2600 pounds.
- Jaws open from 2.81 inches to 31 inches.
- Stand-alone unit that employs 4 clamp cylinders to grab the pole and one large hydraulic cylinder to extract the pole.
- Composed of Grade 80 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- The pole is held securely by four 3" x 6" clamp cylinders. Each cylinder has a breakout force of 21,206 lbs.
- The pole is extracted using a massive 7" x 36" hydraulic cylinder. Cylinder has a breakout force of 115,453 lbs.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Double Clamp Pole Jack can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.