EZ SPOT UR's Mini Pole Jack Skid Steer Attachment is a real spitfire. When you've got a job where you need to get in quick, extract poles, and stay mobile -- this is exactly the attachment you want in your arsenal.
Designed to extract in ALL terrain (including hard and frozen ground), the Mini Pole Jack makes you a one-man powerhouse. You'll drop jaws and spin heads when you finish a day's worth of work in only a couple of hours -- that's the best part of having an EZ SPOT UR attachment that's specifically engineered for the work you need done.
- Attaches to skid steers or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Attachment weighs 1400 pounds.
- Jaws open from 2.81 inches to 31 inches.
- Stand-alone unit that employs 2 clamp cylinders to grab the pole and one large hydraulic cylinder to extract the pole.
- Composed of Grade 80 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- The pole is held securely by two 3" x 6" clamp cylinders. Each cylinder has a breakout force of 21,206 lbs.
- The pole is extracted using a 6" x 12" hydraulic cylinder. Cylinder has a breakout force of 84,823 lbs.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- The Mini Pole Jack can be adapted to fit mini excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.