The EZ Spot UR Pole Jack joins the Heavy Duty Pole Setter in a line of attachments aimed at utility companies, electrical cooperatives and electrical contractors. In an industry where traditional ways of doing things are difficult to part with, the Pole Jack created a revolution, making it safe and easy to pull transmission poles up to 100 feet in length.
The Pole Jack allows the operator to work from the safety and comfort of the machine's cab which will dramatically increase productivity and decrease the risk of job site accidents. Work safer, save money and be more productive with the EZ Spot UR Pole Jack.
- Attaches to skid steers or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Extracts poles up to 100 feet in length with one man operation.
- Attachment weighs 2200 pounds.
- Jaws open from 9 inches to 31 inches.
- Rubber inserts can be purchased for removing metal and aluminum poles.
- Composed of Grade 80 material or higher and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- The pole is held securely by two 3" x 6" clamp cylinders. Each cylinder has a breakout force of 21,206 lbs.
- The pole is extracted using a massive 6" x 36" hydraulic cylinder. Cylinder has a breakout force of 84,823 lbs.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, spring hose mount, and wiring harness.
- Pole Jack can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes*.
*Requires specialty bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.