Geith excavator digging and grading buckets are suitable for light and heavy construction site work as well as for use in more demanding excavating conditions.
- Heavy Duty
- Fittings are designed exactly to match your excavator
- Robust Design
Geith Excavator Grading Bucket Common Features
Despite the specific characteristics of each bucket type, all the Geith buckets share some common design features that make them unique. Below are some of the reasons for their superior strength and durability:
- Diamond folded top section for greater structural strength (a)
- Overlapping plate reduces stresses in critical areas (b)
- Dual Radius shape increases heel clearance reducing drag and wear (red line being a non dual radius design where the bottom of the bucket can drag against the ground more on digging) (c)
Heavy Duty Grading Bucket
- Reduced weight with high quality, abrasion resistant material
- Extra side and bottom wear plates, using AR400 heat treated special alloy steel as standard.
- Two web plates provide additional strength and distribute stresses evenly throughout the bucket
- Deep profile ideal for levelling and loading applications.
- Cast side cutter in BS9 models
- Optional reversable bolt on edge.
|Machine Type||Model||Width (mm)||Capacity (cubic meters)||Capacity (cubic yds)||Weight (kg)||Weight (lbs)|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.