Progressive Linage Hydraulic Thumb (PL)
The Geith PL Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Thumbs offer maximum rotation and versatility and are custom built to match most Geith buckets and excavators from 24,000 to 100,000 pounds (11-45 tonnes). Increased rotation up to 180 degrees improves pick up and placement of material closer to the excavator. The thumb follows the bucket tip through an extended range of motions providing greater grabbing ability.
- Universal Linkage pivot system allows easy installation on any excavator arm without removing dipper arm linkage
- Thumb rotation of 180 degrees to match bucket working cycle provides increased flexibility in all job-site applications
- Strong, rigid skeletal structure increases torsion resistance
- Built-in linkage positional stop protects thumb cylinder
- Lock-up pin for storage when not in use adds safety and cylinder protection
- AR 400 steel provides strength, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Induction hardened and chromed cylinder rod for long and durable life
- Heavy duty cylinder for the most demanding applications
- Heat treated and hardened pivot bearings and pivot pins for maximum life and minimum maintenance
- Greasing points on all pivots areas to lubricate and protect moving parts
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.