G0951 6" x 22" CNC Mill
CNC milling machine loaded with features and built to run on Mach3 software.
The G0951 6" x 22" CNC Mill is an outstanding machine with overall performance and build quality on point for a mill this size.
This machine is specially designed to only work with a Mach3 controller which is not included.
The lash compensator adds to the high degree of accuracy and the stepper-motor-and-ball-screw-driven power feeds on all three axes.
Loaded with a heavy-duty R-8 spindle, the mill has variable speed from 100–5000 RPM.
The 6-1/4" x 21-5/8" table with three 1/2" T-slots with rapid speed up to 78 IPM.
The G0951 cuts quietly and smoothly, leaving a high-quality surface finish.
This will make a great addition to any shop in need of a reliable mini CNC.
Like all of the Grizzly Mills, the G0951 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0951 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your CNC mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 100–5000 RPM
- Maximum distance spindle to table: 13-3/4"
- Max distance spindle-to-column: 7-7/8"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- T-slots: 3 @ 1/2" wide, 1-11/16" on center
- Table travel (longitudinal): 11"
- Table travel (cross): 4-5/8"
- Head travel (vertical): 10-5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 5/8" mild steel
- End milling capacity: 5/8"
- Face milling capacity: 1-1/4"
- Footprint: 24-1/2" x 21-5/8"
- Overall size: 30" W x 34" D x 36-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 661 lbs.
- Variable-speed spindle
- Easy access to table
- Rapid table speeds, up to 78 IPM
- Heavy-duty R-8 spindle
- Auto oiler for bearing rails
- Four adjustable feet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.