A simple, solid, and extremely accurate mill.
The G0729 6" x 26" 1-1/2 HP Vertical Mill with Power Feed has 3-axis table movement and nine speeds designed for milling solid materials.
This is a great mill for basic machine operations, such as slot and keyway cutting, planing, and drilling.
Just like larger and more expensive mills, the headstock tilts left or right 45° and rotates up to 90° in both directions, so you're not limited when it comes time to machine complex angles.
There are coarse and fine manual controls for quill movement, and an auto-downfeed mechanism with adjustable speeds.
To keep table movement gliding effortlessly, all ways are lubricated with a one-shot oiler system.
Prewired for 110V, the G0729 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle or can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply. If you prefer 220V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual.
Like all Grizzly Mills, the G0729 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0729 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110/220V (prewired 110V), 18A/9A
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: 9, 230-2520 RPM
- Spindle nose to table: 12-1/4"
- Quill diameter: 2.950"
- Longitudinal travel: 15-5/8"
- Cross travel: 6"
- Vertical (Knee) travel: 13-1/2"
- Table size: 6-1/8" x 26" L
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 9/16" wide
- Head tilt: 45° left/right
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron: 1"
- Overall dimensions: 45-3/4" W x 49-3/4" D x 68" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 764 lbs.
- Dovetail sliding ways for accuracy
- One-shot oiler lubrication system
- Large stroke handle
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Rotating turret style column
- Head tilts side to side
- Precision-ground table
- Coarse and fine downfeed controls
- Adjustable downfeed stop system
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.