Edge sanding at its finest!
The G0512 Edge Sander was developed for those projects that require a large support area and have long straight sides or curves.
The specially designed 2-1/8" diameter roller allows you to get into tighter radius projects like guitar bodies, curved chair legs, etc.
The table is supported in four positions to eliminate sagging and to provide a stable base while working.
The quick-release belt tension lever allows fast belt changes.
Additional replacement belts are available.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G0512 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0512 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shaper.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Sanding belt speed: 1800 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 80"
- Table size: 24" x 42-1/4"
- Table height: 33"–39"
- Platen: 6-1/4" x 31-1/2", graphite-coated
- Rubber idler roller: 2-1/8"
- Drive roller: 4-1/2", cast aluminum
- Footprint: 32" L x 14-1/2" W
- Overall size: 52-1/2" W x 24" D x 48-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 251 lbs.
- Paddle safety switch with removable key
- Direct-drive power transfer
- Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Welded-steel powder-coated base
- Composite with plastic laminate surface table
- Extended sanding surface
- Work stop
- 4" Dust port
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment
- Handwheel table height adjustment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.