JET® S90 Series Hand Chain Hoists were designed with all steel construction and ensure reliability and durability to perform in light-duty industrial applications. Easily maintained and serviced, the JET® S90 is available in capacities from ½ ton to 10 ton and standard lifts of 10, 15, 20, and 30 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® S90 is the ideal contractor grade hoist.
- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for added durability
- Heat Treated Load Plates
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations
- The smaller body and lightweight design are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications
- The Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
|Hand Chain To Lift Load 1 ft.||357|
|Load Capacity (Tons)||10|
|Load Chain Dimensions dia/mm)||10 x 30|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Lbs. of Pull to Lift Capacity||96.0000|
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools.JET RED ASSURANCE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.