Achieve bending precision and versatility along with rugged durability. The dual-sided box and pan brake adapts to a wide range of applications. Easily add and remove upper and lower fingers for multiple bends. The JET-exclusive graduated scale on each side improves accuracy when setting lower beam parallelism.
- All body sections are welded steel plate
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
- Hardened and ground fingers
- Hydraulic spring to assist in raising the apron reduces strain on the operator
- Large easy to use foot clamp allows the operator hands free clamping
- Removable upper fingers and on the apron for greater versatility in making custom bends
- Repeat bends are easy with a quick turn of the stop collar on the stop rod
- Rubber stops on rear of lower arm to prevent contact with support frame
- Set lower beam parallelism more accurately with graduated scale on each side
- Bending Length Capacity (In.)50
- Maximum Box Depth (In.)2-1/2
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge)16
- Number and Width of Fingers (In.)1 ea @ 1, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7-3/4, 10, 10-5/8
- Max. Clamping Bar Lift1.81
- Weight (Lbs.)849
- Finger Nose Angle (Deg.)45
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)67-3/8 x 28 x 51-1/2
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.