Oliver Machinery 18” Single Phase 2 HP Classic Lathe 2018.002
The Oliver 2018 Classic Lathe brings the Lathe back to the Oliver Line, and in true Oliver fashion. Starting with an all inclusive cast iron construction for torsional rigidity. Next, Oliver adds a reversible 2HP motor with a wide speed range for a variety of tasks.
In addition, an RPM meter displays an accurate turning rate so you can precisely adjust for any particular job. But the neatest feature on this lathe is the dual purpose bed extension which can be used for outboard turning or to increase the distance between centers to an incredible 57” with optional extension bed.
- All cast iron construction reduces vibration.
- Dual headstock spindles allow easy outboard turning set-up.
- Safety guard included.
- Digital readout of spindle speed for accurate adjustment.
- Frequency inverter drive includes a wide range of spindle speeds.
- Reversible motor allows a variety of operations.
- Comparator included to allow easy replicate spindle projects.
- Optional bed extension mounts in two positions.
- Built-in spindle index features 36-positions.
|Swing Over Bed||18"|
|Distance Between Centers||42" (57" w/extension)|
|Variable Speed||50-3,200 RPM|
|Speed Range 1||50-1,200 RPM|
|Speed Range 2||150-3,200 RPM|
|Spindle||1-1/4”-8 TPI RH Headstock|
|Indexer||Up to 36 Flutes|
|Spindle & Tailstock Tapers||MT2|
|Face Plate OD||6" x 2qty|
|Centerline of Spindle to Floor||42-1/2"|
|Footprint||69" x 19"|
|Main Motor||2HP, 1Ph, 220V (6 Amps)|
|Overall Dimension||74" x 22" x 55"|
|Net Weight||708 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||745 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.