✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 855-967-3349
Estimated Arrival: 2-3 weeks
Features Of The 5150605
The RML-1500XL motorcycle lift offers an incredible 1,500-lb. lift capacity. It boasts exceptionally large platform to handle virtually any motorcycle or ATV in its weight class.
A Higher Capacity, Super-Stretch Motorcycle Lift
With its wide, stable stance, stretched tabletop and super‐tall lifting height, the RML‐1500XL motorcycle and ATV lift greets you like the badass it is—rugged and tough with the muscle to prove it. We use rugged 12-gauge metal with superior welds and a durable powder‐coat finish. Nope, wimpy is not on our list of features.
There are copycats everywhere, but just because it looks like a Ranger doesn’t mean it works like a Ranger or lasts as long as a Ranger. Never trust a wannabe.
If you’re looking for lifting capacity and capability, this motorcycle lift delivers. A long list of features includes an extended work platform, 12‐gauge steel construction, built‐in retractable swivel casters, reversible bolt‐on side decks, a cheater ramp, automatic safety locks, support poles, and a single hydraulic lifting cylinder and retracting rear wheel deck.
Our reputation is one of not only legendary products, but legendary technical support. We're obsessed with making sure that you are a BendPak / Ranger fan for life, so we give you the very best after-sale support in the world. It's both our pleasure and our specialty. The moment you purchase a product from BendPak / Ranger, you became part of a family of folks who have a passion for automobiles and service equipment, just like you. We're just happy to take care of our own and committed to making it as easy as possible to solve your equipment issues. That being said, this motorcycle lift is made to last without issues down the road. With BendPak's award‐winning Certified Service™ program, it's step 1 and you're done.
- A combination of power, solid construction, and user-friendly features makes the Ranger RML-1500XL the best motorcycle lift money can buy.
- With little effort, you can easily position, secure and raise motorcycles, bobbers, stretched choppers, trikes and other wheeled and recreational vehicles with ease.
- Features 12-gauge welded-steel construction, a non-skid diamond-plate platform surface and full travel automatic safety locks that allow various working heights.
- Side decks can be easily removed to provide a more compact work area for closer access to bikes when performing maintenance work or cleaning detail.
- A humongous 1,500-lb. lifting capacity handles just about anything that rolls.
- Safe and reliable means it’s been lifecycle tested beyond industry standards.
- Retractable, built-in, full-swivel casters provide stow-and-go capability even when loaded.
- Precision ball bearings improve rollability and are maintenance free.
- A gentle slope, textured diamond-plate approach ramps, and a secondary cheater ramp means even ground huggers can be loaded effortlessly.
- The RML-1500XL gets its power from a potent commercial-grade hydraulic power system that produces big lifting muscle right off the ground.
- A dual-function power unit provides either air or hydraulic pump operation.
- User-friendly controls increase productivity, reduce injuries, save money, and improve job satisfaction.
- A wide base frame combined with full perimeter tie-down rings provides a stable work environment ensuring bikes and choppers remain upright; tip-over concerns remain a thing of the past.
- Chrome alloy hydraulic cylinder provides smooth, controlled operation to keep things nice and civilized, and an extended-stroke ram means the RML-1500XL stands tall for improved ergonomics.
- A rigid tubular-steel wheel vise provides better stability and features a hardened steel crank and ergonomic handle for fast and easy set-up. Durable non-slip rubber contact plates help protect expensive wheels.
- A removable rear deck provides drop-down clearance and accessibility for wheel and suspension work.
- Rear vertical support poles provide a secure and stable support for hoist straps, as well as tie-downs for elevated bike testing or other floating required services.
1,500 lbs. (680 kg)
Air / Hydraulic
Main Platform Length
79.5" (2,019 mm)
Main Platform Length w/ Extension
99.75" (2,534 mm)
Main Platform Width
29.5" (749 mm)
Overall Width with Side Decks
51" (1,295 mm)
Overall Length w/ Extension & Ramp
134.75" (3,422 mm)
Max Lifting Height
45" (1,143 mm)
7.75" (197 mm)
Platform Height - 1st Lock Position
24" (610 mm)
Platform Height - 2nd Lock Position
28.75" (730 mm)
Platform Height - 3rd Lock Position
32.5" (825 mm)
Platform Height - 4th Lock Position
36" (902 mm)
Platform Height - 5th Lock Position
38.5" (978 mm)
Platform Height - 6th Lock Position
41" (1,041 mm)
90 to 160 psi
856 lbs. (388 kg)
37'' x 91'' x 29'' (939 mm x 2,311 mm x 736 mm)
Ranger RML-1500XL User Manual
Ranger RML-1500XL Sales Sheet
Ranger RML-1500XL Warranty
You may also be interested in our car lift range including Dannmar brands, Bendpak brands and Maxjax brands.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.