Safety Speed H4 Panel Saw
The H4 offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. The model H4 saws cut within 1/32″ on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1¾” thick. H-Series saws are used in all kinds of panel processing applications.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 70 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
|Saw Blade Diameter||
15 amp, 120V, 220V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.