The SB1125 is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
Like all South Bend products, the SB1125 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The SB1125 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S.-based. Parts for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Motor: 1 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 3.8A
Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 15A circuit
Spindle travel: 5-1/2"
Spindle taper: MT#3
Max. distance spindle to column: 9-3/4"
Max. distance spindle to table: 31-1/2"
Drilling capacity: 1-9/16" mild steel
Spindle speed: Variable, 50–2000 RPM
Table size: 20" L x 16" W x 1-1/2" T
Table swivel: 30° R/L
Drill chuck type and size: JT6 key chuck, 3/64"–5/8" capacity
Overall dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 33" D x 68-1/2" H
Approximate shipping weight: 514 lbs.
- Variable frequency drive for 3-phase speed control with single-phase power
- 360° Table positioning around column
- Control panel with front-mounted E-stop button and forward/reverse switch
- Variable-speed control from 50–400 and 300–2000 RPM
- 16" x 20" Precision-ground cast-iron table with two 5/8" T-slots
- Cast-iron base with two 5/8" T-slots, 6-1/4" on center
- Hand-crank enabled rack-and-pinion table elevation
- Digital speed display
- Built-in LED light
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.