✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival:6-8 Weeks
Swenson Shear 48” Heavy Duty Metal Roof and Sheet Metal Pivot Shear M48
The Heavy Duty Pivot Shear is the best, user-friendly metal roof cutting tool on the market. With the Heavy Duty Pivot Shear, you can count on a clean cut on your metal roof panel every time.
- Eliminates burred edges and flying metal on your metal roof panel or sheet metal.
- Makes cutting exposed fastener panels easy.
- Ideal for shearing heavy gauge exposed-fastener panels.
- Able to shear straight at 90 degrees and up to an 8/12 gable.
The Heavy Duty Pivot Shear comes with one custom blade set. Each blade set is custom-made to accommodate a specific profile and pitch, but the gable blades have an allowance of 1/12 up or down from the blade set ordered.
The base of the shear is built to accommodate interchangeable blades. Simply order the blade sets that will accommodate your multiple panel profiles. The shear is transportable, weighs 120 lbs, and designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Straight Blade: Will shear straight at 90° and do up to a 2/12 gable
- 4/12 Gable Blade: Achieve between a 3/12-5/12 gable
- 7/12 Gable Blade: Achieve between a 6/12-8/12 gable
- Panel Sizes: Can shear exposed fastener panel up to 48″ in width
- Recommended Panel Thickness: 24 Gauge
- Ideal For: Straight cuts and gable angles
- Interchangeable Blade Sets: The blade sets can be changed to accommodate any manufacturers panel profile.
- Blades: Blades are custom made to match the exposed fastener panel profile needed.
- Separate blades will be needed for each panel profile or to achieve various angle cuts.
- Cuts Achievable: Can cut straight at 90° and up to a 8/12 gable with additional blade sets.
- Switching Blades: Switching between blade sets takes only a few minutes. All that is needed is 3/16″ Allen Wrench and 1/2″ wrench.
- Lifetime of Blades: Blades have been shown to last for thousands of cuts with proper care.
- Weight: 115 lbs
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.