Features Of The 260P.G2
NEW Improved Model!! Featuring an extremely lightweight and easily-maneuverable design and a reliable, powerful, low-emission, low-maintenance 20HP Kawasaki engine, the Bronco Propane Ride-on Floor Stripper can strip up to 15,000 sq. ft. per day while also minimizing operating fatigue. Stay goodbye to the need to take frequent rests and say hello to optimal productivity and user-friendliness.
The new Bronco 260P.G2 stripper has been recently redesigned to include a more powerful battery and redesigned control levels with milled high strength aircraft aluminum and steel components. Additionally, Taylor Tools made several enhancements to the G2 to make it easier to service and maintain.
Enhancements on the NEW Bronco 260P.G2
- External Oil Check and Dipstick Access Port: the dip stick has been relocated to allow the operator to easily check the oil level and top off if necessary.
- Externally Mounted Air Filter: the air filter, which ensures optimum motor performance, has also been externally relocated. The filter can now be accessed without even opening the machine.
- Easily Accessible Battery and Jump Contacts: the battery has been relocated to the top of the oil tank and now includes a set of quick contacts to charge or jump start the Bronco.
“The Bronco is the most maneuverable, ride-on floor stripper on the market today. This new generation Bronco is more durable and easier to maintain than ever before” said Keith Papulski, GM Taylor Tools. “We’re excited about the enhancements we’ve made to the machine and the initial feedback from the market has been overwhelmingly positive. Our existing and prospective customers are thrilled with the new features.”
Comes with tools and an assortment of blades to get you started!
Bronco Accessory Pack Includes:
- (1) 260-90-06 Owners Manual
- Engine Manual (propane model only)
- (1) 260P-90-06 CO2 Detector (propane model only)
- (1) 260-90-01 9/16" allen wrench
- (1) 260-90-04 by-pass wrench
- (1) 260-90-03 1 1/8" combination wrench
- (1) 165-07-SD 3x7x.083 Self-Dice Blade
- (1) 165-10-00 3x10x.083 Bronco Blade
- (3) 166-07-00 4x7x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (2) 166-10-00 4x10x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (1) 167-04-00 4x4x1/8 Tool Steel Blade
- (1) 168-01-00 Ceramic, 1" Straight Blade
- (2) 265-12-SD 3x12x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-06-SD 4x6x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-00 4x12x.083 Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-SD 4x12x.083 Side Cutting Blade
Taylor Tools Bronco 260P.G2 – Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper Applications
- Sports Track
- Parking Lot Coatings
- Saturated Felt
- Tennis Court Surfaces
- Adhesive Applied Carpeting
- Resilient sheet goods
- Rubber and vinyl tile
- Epoxy Resins
- and other industrial accumulations
- Length: 48 x 29 x 44 in. (1219 x 737 x 1118 mm)
- Weight: 1,240 lb. (562 kg)
- Motor: 20HP 220V, single-phase
- 3450 RPM
- Blade action: fixed
- Blade stroke: fixed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Speed: up to 400 ft./min.16
- The Taylor Tools Bronco Propane Floor Stripper is equipped with a low pressure hydraulic system that eliminates leakage and works without valves to avoid overheating.
- For use on most floor types including hardwood, tile , vinyl and marble.
- Engine Specifications: 17 hp, 3450 RPM, Kawasaki Propane.
- External Oil Check and Dipstick Access Port: The dip stick has been conveniently relocated to allow the operator to easily check the oil level and top off if necessary.
- Externally Mounted Air Filter: The air filter, which ensures optimum motor performance, has also been externally relocated. Now you can access and change the filter without even opening the machine.
- Easily Accessible Battery and Jump Contacts: The battery has been relocated to the top of the oil tank and now includes a set of quick contacts in case you need to charge or jump start the Bronco. This feature is particularly useful if the machine has been stored for a long period of time.
Along with that, be sure to check out our floor scraper parts and accessories to learn more about how voltage converters and additional floor scraper blades can fine-tune your surface preparation operation.
Other products include:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.