With its built-in locking mobile base and pedestal-mounted switch, our Model W1754H helical cutterhead planer is easy to move and operate. Just press down on the lock lever with your foot and this planer is mobile. Standard features include a 55-5/8" long precision-ground cast-iron table with the cast-iron extension wings, two feed speeds, return rollers, a 20" x 8" capacity, adjustable bed rollers, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, and a 5 HP motor. Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead type: Spiral with German-made indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size including wings: 55-1/2"L x 21-1/2"W x 1-3/4"T
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2"L x 43-1/2"W x 45-7/8"H
- Four column support with table locks
- Pedestal mounted magnetic safety switch w/ thermal protection
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron extension wings
- Approximate shipping weight: 920 lbs.
- Number of Indexable Inserts: 98
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.