Our 18" Open-End Drum Sander offers a lot of sanding capacity in a small amount of floor space. Sand stock up to 36" wide and 4-1/2" thick! Unlike other open-end drum sanders, the table moves up and down instead of the head. This means drum support is much more rigid during sanding operations, giving you more consistent results. Check out the rest of the features below and you'll agree that this feature-packed sander is an incredible value!
- Sanding motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 13 Amps
- Sandpaper speed: 2600, 3400 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: 0-12 FPM
- Maximum stock dimensions: 36" wide x 4-1/2" thick
- Minimum board length: 6"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Sanding drum size: 4"
- Dust collection port: 4"
- V-belt drive
- Steel construction
- 18" x 44-1/2" abrasive conveyor belt
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Stationary drum head stock
- Safety switch
- Uses 3" wide sandpaper roll
- Easy access for sandpaper changes
- Includes 100-grit sandpaper
- Overall size: 50" H x 35-1/2" W x 22-1/2" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 235 lbs.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.