Designed for fast, consistent, low-effort production, this 25” industrial planer lets you set the bed height through a programmable logic controller. No more turning a handwheel to find your thickness!
- 10 hp motor has enough muscle to smooth full 25” boards.
- Spiral cutter head (included) spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Rows of rotatable carbide blades make the spiral cutter head last much longer and work more quietly than a straight-knife cutter.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use this sophisticated machine in almost any shop.
- Can smooth off up to .25” of material at one time.
- Variable speed from 20 to 30 feet per minute, so you can finetune to get the exact speed you need for your material and finish.
- 25” x 32” main cast iron table expands to an even larger 25” x 57”, supporting your material and helping you create straight, smooth boards.
- Programmable controller makes it simple to set the height. Just enter what you want, and the bed automatically moves to that setting.
- Controller includes automatic backlash compensation to produce exact, repeatable thicknesses.
- Segmented steel infeed roll allows you to smooth multiple boards with different heights at once, increasing your productivity.
- Durable dual steel outfeed roll moves boards along to the cutting head.
- You can set the quick-adjust bed rolls high to reduce friction on rough-sawn stock, or adjust them lower for straighter, smoother results.
- Segmented chip breaker prevents large chips or strips of wood from clogging up the machine or your dust collector.
- Solid iron pressure bar applies even force across the boards to avoid chipping.
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the material so it’s less like to shoot back out if there’s a problem at the cutter head.
- Oversized bearing housings ensure quiet performance and long life. Covered by a
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone from our woodworking experts, all of whom have used our machines and know them top to bottom.
Item Number IP-2509-HD
Shipping Weight 2070lbs
Table Size (Length) 57"
Table Size (Width) 25"
Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/4"
Cutter Head Diameter 3-3/8"
Max Stock Width 25'
Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
Maximum Stock Height 9"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
Minimum Stock Length 9'
Feed Speed 20 to 30 FPM
Table Elevation Digitally Controlled
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 10
Weight (lbs) 1760
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x67
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.