This computer-controlled, double-pinch tubing roller with 3 driven rolls allows you to execute complex bends with the press of a few buttons.
- CNC roll bender runs on220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 4.75” tube.
- Variable-speed rolling—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom roll rotation—facilitates smooth transition between bend parts.
- Top roll can switch between progressive (moving profile) and direct (profile stopped) bending.
- Hydraulically adjustable top roll moves to fit your application’s profile.
- 75 different profile calibrations let you bend multiple radii on a single section.
- Overload-protected inverter drive lets you shift machine speed from 0 to 8 rpm, cutting down on machine wear and tear.
- Touchscreen operator podium with attached foot pedal allows for easy programming.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 segments per program, cutting down delays on repeat parts.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes flex and helps the R-CNC120 to bend at full capacity for years.
- Baileigh backs this CNC tube bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this CNC rolling machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose this CNC roll bender over comparable machines?
- Double-pinch side-to-side adjustment on bottom rolls reduces the wasteful length of straight material at the ends of each bend that you get on a standard ring roller.
- Structural-grade steel plate frame supporting the sharp accuracy of CNC production.
- You’ll find our integrated software easy to operate and program, unlike the complicated setups on many CNC roll benders.
- Handheld calibration device and cutting-edge CNC technology can automatically produce the desired bend radius without manual adjustment.
- With Baileigh’s world-class after-sale support, expert troubleshooting and free application advice are always just a phone call away.
Item Number R-CNC120
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 4" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 72"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5.5" (.1.1875") / Min. Dia. 44"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5" ( .75") / Min. Dia.: 47"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3.15" (.375") / Min. Dia.:40"
Shaft Diameter 3.14”
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 3540lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 73x64x76
Dimensions L x W x H 64" x 49" x 65"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.