This variable-speed wood lathe is a long-lasting machine for commercial furniture and cabinet makers as well as smaller companies that turn legs and make bowls.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 18” swing.
- 40” distance between centers.
- 2 inverter-driven variable speed ranges: from 0-1200 and 0-3200 rpm.
- MT2 taper spindle and tailstock.
- 4” travel in the tailstock barrel.
- You can add an optional outboard tool rest for bowl making and more.
- Comes standard with a 6” face plate and a 12” tool rest.
- Index accuracy of 10°.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with woodworking expertise.
Item Number WL-1840VS
Swing - Outboard 35"
Tailstock Travel 4"
Tool Rest 12"
TPI 1-1/4" x 8
Headstock Bore 1/2"
Tailstock Bore 3/8"
Face Plate 6"
Index Increment 10°
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 855
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 78x44x60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.