✔ Free Shipping
✔ Lift Gate Included
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
BendPak HD-9XW 4-Post 9,000 Lb. Capacity Standard Width High Lift - 5175863
The HD-9XW is a standard width, extra-tall lift that offers ample overhead clearance and enough side room to park light-duty trucks, SUVs and virtually all low ground-clearance vehicles.
The Four-Post Lift with Standard Width and Extra Height
When your garage isn’t cramped for space, you have more lifting options. The HD-9XW is made for the garage with a generous ceiling height, so high-rise vehicles can park on the lower level. Unlike our narrow-width HD-9ST four-post lift, this model comfortably holds wide-body trucks and SUVs without you having to worry about scratching up the mirrors or doors. With 82” of rise out of the runways, you can lift those heavy machines higher, leaving more room for taller mechanics to operate underneath. There’s also more room to park high-clearance trucks and SUVs. This eliminates the disappointment of buying a new lift and discovering your taller vehicle won’t even fit underneath.
The only way to get more width than this is to check out BendPak’s HD-9SW, a super-wide lift. We’re proud to be able to say the HD-9XW is arguably one of our most versatile and user-friendly lifts for serious DIY’ers and shop owners. The extra ceiling clearance you need means this car lift is generally the found as the property of daily wrenchers with dedicated service garages.
However, if you’re just looking for vehicle storage and want ample space for your lower-level vehicle, this lift is an ideal choice. The HD-9XW is completely certified according to the ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 standard. That’s why this lift is seen in shops nationwide and across the globe. There’s no “safer” car lift rating, and only BendPak offers that quality and many other built-in safety features (slack-cable locks, single-point lock release, non-slip runways, magnificent power coat finishing, etc.) with a warranty so good, we trademarked it!
Features & Specs
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric-hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle
4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle
4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height:
4.5" (114 mm)
B - Max. Rise:
82" (2,083 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height:
86.5" (2,197 mm)
Time to Full Rise:
D - Overall Width:
110.25" (2,800 mm)
E - Outside Length:
198" (5,029 mm)
F - Overall Length:
224" (5,690 mm)
G - Height of Columns:
100" (2,540 mm)
H - Width Between Columns:
100.25" (2,546 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance:
86.5" (2,197 mm)
J - Runway Width:
19" (483 mm)
K - Length of Runways:
188" (4,775 mm)
L - Width Between Runways:
37.5" (953 mm) or 44.375" (1,127 mm)
M - Runway Centerline:
56.5" (1,435 mm) or 63.375" (1,610 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways:
75.5" (1,918 mm) or 82.375" (2,092 mm)
135" (3,429 mm)
115" (2,921 mm)
95" (2,413 mm)
80" (2,032 mm)
Every 4" / 102 mm
220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
1,798-lbs. (815.6 kg)
192'' x 21'' x 34'' (4,877 mm x 533 mm x 864 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What more could you ask for from a company. A special shout out to John who assisted me all the way through the buying process. From beginning to end the process was handled very professionally which made it very easy.
Great lift for the value! Easy to assemble! It has flawless operation and great craftsmanship!
The lift works as designed without issue. I love the convenience of having a lift in my garage.
Easy to follow instructions and a quality product. As advertised and enjoying the extra space in the garage.