✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 7-10 days
BendPak HDSO14AX Alignment Lift (1) + 3DP4100R Wheel Aligner (1) + RJ7W 4-Post Bridge Jack (2), Package Deal - 5175893
HDSO14AX Axle / Tire Alignment Lift
The HDSO14AX is an open-front, 14,000-lb. capacity alignment lift. The “open” design makes it easier to access the front turn plates and undercarriage, and features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. Wheels respond to adjustments with no resistance
Open-Front Design and 14,000 lbs. of Might
We engineered the HDSO14AX alignment lift without a front crossbar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays. Additionally, for precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and sloped floors.
Rear-facing multi-caster slip plates and front-facing turn plates permit precise, free-floating alignment.
This alignment lift features two recessed turn plate pockets that let you freely position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts include strong, durable and oversized 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as 2.25” diameter sheave axles. These powerful components keep your car lift running for many years, far past the point other brands’ lifts have already given out or required expensive parts replacements.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak runs four aircraft-quality steel cables (that measure in at a robust 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25), within the columns. They are literally the ultimate standard for high-quality cable construction and safe lifting.
Adjustable height locking positions
Alignments are often done by different mechanics in a busy shop. The multiple locking heights allow different people to work on the HDSO14AX alignment lift at the height appropriate for them. Since it’s an open-front design, getting under is easy no matter how tall they are.
Grease fittings are an essential component to every car lift we make. They keep the cable sheaves lubricated, so you don’t have to worry about productivity and safety in our design.
Should anything catastrophic occur in your shop to disrupt the functionality of your lift, we want you to feel confident that BendPak keeps your vehicles and equipment safe. If the hydraulics are cut or lose all pressure, which would be extraordinary, the built-in hydraulic flow divider still ensures a safe, even descent at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Our fully adjustable locks are also found on the HDSO14AX alignment lift. Springs engage as the lock ascends into position. This design also helps keep the platforms even, even if there’s a tiny slope to your garage flooring.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
Air locks make releasing the locks simultaneous, each and every time. The instant release ensures the alignment lift platforms descend evenly.
Secondary lock system
A backup lock system protects the alignment system in the event that cable slack is detected. When this occurs, the cable is immediately “grabbed,” and the entire operation ceases immediately.
BendPak cables, cable sheaves and airlines run internally throughout the structure. Every one of these parts is susceptible to damage and extra wear if left exposed. We keep the look and feel of this alignment lift clean while protecting the most critical parts and components.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The power unit never needs to be maintained or adjusted. It’s also so easy and safe to use, we recommend it for both home and commercial applications.
Treaded runways prevent slips and vehicle accidents on the alignment lift. Even when the platforms get oily, slick or wet, the treads will hold the wheel in place.
Longer approach ramps
Because our approach ramps are longer, they make it easier to load low ground-clearance vehicles. So easy, in fact, that you’ll never scratch up the bottom of your car or struggle with the gas pedal to give enough gas without shooting onto the ramp at an unsafe speed. Simply glide on and start aligning.
Flexible protective conduit
The durable conduit that surrounds the airlines and hydraulic hoses prevents damage to the cables. It also keeps you safe from electrical shock.
3DP4100R Wheel Alignment
The Target 3DPro™ is one of the fastest and most accurate wheel alignment systems in the industry, thanks to advanced imaging technology that delivers fast, accurate alignments. A graphic display is used along with high-definition cameras to provide visual and directional assistance.
Align Like a Pro with Ranger's 3DPro Imaging Technology
Our latest wheel aligner design features a streamlined appearance that eliminates a larger computer in favor of an ultra-fast PC Stick with Intel® Apollo Lake N3455/4 CPU, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Memory, 2.4G/5G Internet & Wi-Fi, 4K HDMI, Bluetooth 4.2. This memory stick takes up virtually no space on the aligner. Its small, durable design greatly reduces the chance of damage occurring to the processor. The new interface is also our fastest and most reliable hardware/software integration ever.
The Advanced 3DPro™ Imaging Wheel Aligner System increases productivity by allowing technicians to do more wheel alignments in less time compared to conventional systems. This wheel aligner is perfect for wheel service repair shops handling a high volume of wheel alignments, especially those who would like to see a dramatic increase in profitability. With minimal investment and reduced training, this wheel aligner expands your service potential and sends more profit to your bottom line. The ProSpec® feedback that assists technicians in diagnosing problems will help increase your customer satisfaction and improve shop efficiency.
All alignment steps, from start to finish, are clearly shown onscreen with vibrant animation and graphics, providing a faster, simpler and more profitable alignment procedure. Easy-to-read results enable you to identify potential problem areas specifically related to suspension components, and our latest wheel aligner gives you the option of selecting the most effective measuring routines before starting alignment procedures.
We have also integrated Deep Freeze™ Reboot-to-Restore Technology to preserve the computer configuration at all times. Any changes, either malicious or unintentional, are reversed on reboot. That means your Ranger wheel aligner is protected against data loss from viruses, accidental power disconnects, etc. Each computer reboot restores the computer to its original OEM configuration. Deep Freeze literally makes the aligner software virtually indestructible and guarantees 100% recovery upon restart.
You won’t find wheel aligners like ours: it includes standard options for a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements; rapid procedure for measurements without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation; and free measurement for checking individual values as required.
The advanced 3DPro Imaging Wheel Aligner System with ProSpec offers:
- Deep Freeze Reboot-to-Restore Technology
- Increase in bottom-line revenue
- 30% average increase in read-rate accuracy
- Fewer costly re-reads and investigations
- Decline in come-backs and customer complaints
- Specially designed for ease-of-use, speed and helpful technician feedback
- Choose from three individual alignment procedures
- Comes standard with start-to-finishcomputer-guided program
- Quick readings without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation
Free range measuring for checking individual readings as required screen displays include:
- Front and rear camber (-15º to +15º)
- Front and rear toe (also "super toe”—toe out on turns)
- Front caster (-28º to +28º)
- Individual caster, camber and toe
- Front and rear setback, SAI and thrust angle, included angle
- Elevated 3 Point or rolling run-out compensation
- Elevated adjustments
- Individual zoom readings allows operators to clearly see screen and software function from any wheel position
- Customer database with customer notes and comments
- Before and after adjustment readings
- Visual vehicle adjustment help
- ProSpec software is available in multiple languages. Check for current language availability.
- Optional yearly specification and software updates are available on PC network or by simply installing a new program cartridge.
- Help Menu
RJ7W 4-Post Rolling Bridge Jack
This 7,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack is made for an HDS-14 series four-post lift. Each rolling jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed
Lift 7,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HDS-14 series four-post car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RJ7W rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Easy-Roll Wheels Come Standard
The RJ7W rolling bridge comes standard with easy-roll wheels that fit onto the runway channels on standard four-post lift models 14,000-lbs lifting capacity or greater and provide effortless gliding along the runways for easy positioning and adjustability. BendPak rolling bridge jack rollers are made of hardened stainless-steel and zinc plated for maximum durability.
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RJ7W pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RJ7W rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RJ7W is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RJ7W rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
Features & Specs
HDSO14AX Alignment Lift
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7) 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height:
7.625" (194 mm)
B - Max. Rise:
70" (1,778 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height:
77.625" (1,972 mm)
Time to Full Rise:
D - Overall Width (FRONT)
143” (3,632 mm)
E - Overall Width (REAR)
130” (3,301 mm)
F - Outside Length
215" (5,472 mm)
G - Overall Length
243" (6,191 mm)
H - Height of Columns (FRONT)
105" (2,664 mm)
I - Height of Columns (REAR)
103” (2,613 mm)
J - Width Between Columns (FRONT)
123” (3,124 mm)
K - Width Between Columns (REAR)
120” (3,046 mm)
L - Drive-Thru Clearance
97” (2,464 mm)
M - Runway Width
20.5” (520 mm)
N - Length of Runways
199" (5,054 mm)
O - Width Between Runways
45" (1,143 mm)
P - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment
89" (2,261 mm)
Q - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment
156" (3,962 mm)
R - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment
182" (4,623 mm)
140" (3,556 mm)
120" (3,048 mm)
100" (2,540 mm)
80" (2,032 mm)
220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
3,586-lbs. (1,626 kg)
240'' x 23'' x 41'' (6,096 mm x 584 mm x 1,041 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
3DP4100R Wheel Alignment
- User-Friendly and Time Saving Features
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment.
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability.
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with a large additional lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views, even from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that help the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process.
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti-corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- Deep Freeze™ Reboot-to-Restore Technology
- Powerful PC Stick: Intel® Apollo Lake N3455/4 CPU, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Memory, 2.4G/5G Internet & Wi-Fi, 4K HDMI, Bluetooth 4.2.
- CPU features built-in cooling fan & cooling plate.
- In less than 2 minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle setup (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web-based application that can be accessed from iPhone™ and iPad™ users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.
- A reduction in the number of vulnerable electric components results in reduced downtime, lower operating costs and a longer service lifecycle of the equipment.
- Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation and displays deliver easy to understand visuals and instruction.
- Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the mouse, keyboard or remote control.
- Self-explanatory graphic user surface provides simple understanding.
- Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects.
- Self-centering wheel-clamp adapters cover an extended range of vehicles.
- Cordless design removes hassle of connecting cables.
- Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
- Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted run-out modes.
- Features self-diagnostic help screen and system information.
- Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
- On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required.
- Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs.
- Adjustment illustrations provide illustrated diagrams and instructional information of recommended OEM adjustment methods.
- Valuable customer information can be conveniently stored in the database allowing shop personnel to quickly reference previous alignment work orders.
- Before and after measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed.
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Intel Atom Quad Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB Memory, HDMI, 2xUSB, Bluetooth 4.0
- Full-sized, sloped keyboard for easy use. Provides user-friendly control of all alignment procedures.
- (1) Computer mouse
- (1) Console keyboard
- (1) Remote control
- (1) 32” diagonal Upper Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) 19” diagonal Lower Flat Panel LCD Monitor designed for complete comfort and convenience with 1280x1024 pixels resolution for sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics. Offers wide viewing angle of 160° horizontal and vertical.
- (1) Rugged tower cabinet with integrated storage
- (4) 13” – 25” wheel clamps
- (1) Target 3DPro variable height camera tower
- (1) Steering wheel lock
- (1) Brake pedal depressor
- Current year domestic and foreign car vehicle specifications
115 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1Ph / 8 amp - 230 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1Ph / 8 amp
466 lbs. (211 kg)
113'' x 24'' x 24'' (2,870 mm x 609 mm x 609 mm)
RJ7W Rolling Bridge Jack
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Easy-Roll Wheels
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
Suitable Lift Model(s)
HDS-14 Series, HDSO14P
Min. Drive-Over Height*
4" (102 mm)
Pad + 2.75" Adapter:
6.75" (171 mm)
Pad + 5.5" Adapter:
9.5" (241 mm)
Max. Lifting Height*
14.75" (375 mm)
Pad + 2.75" Adapter:
17.5" (445 mm)
Pad + 5.5" Adapter:
20.25" (514 mm)
Support Base Width:
36.25" (921 mm) - 46.5" (1,181 mm)
Max. Arm Reach:
56" (1,422 mm)
Min. Arm Reach:
42" (1,067 mm)
Time to Full Rise:
125 PSI (10-25 CFM)
Max. Operating Hydraulic Pressure:
431 lbs. (195 kg)
41.25" x 25" x 15" (1,048 mm x 635 mm x 381 mm)
* Dimensions listed are taken from the upper surface of the suitable four-post lift runway.
Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
Do you want to buy only one of them? Check it out by clicking the link below!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.