✔ Free Shipping
✔ Lift Gate Included
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 1 Month
BendPak HDSO14P 4-Post Lift 14,000 Lb. Capacity Extended Open Front - 5175152
The HDSO14P is a legendary 14,000-lb. capacity open-front four-post car lift that allows easy entry and exit beneath a vehicle. It is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks.
Open-Front Capability in a Powerful Four-Post Lift
The HDSO14P is an open-front four-post lift that features clear entry upfront, providing easy vehicle access. A generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and extended runways allow you to service a wide variety of vehicles, ranging from small cars to full-size trucks.
We engineered the HDSO14P without a front cross bar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This model is a must-have for busy alignment bays.
Patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes
For precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and unlevel floors.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway make this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Oversize dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes work with massive 2.25” diameter sheave axles to improve cable wear and critical component lifespan. Dual‐hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear. Naturally, this means a lot less money in service-related expenses down the road.
Multi-level locking positions
The HDSO14P is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with four high-quality 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless steel lifting cables rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 411% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! This aircraft‐quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue. And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Maintenance-free electric hydraulic
A maintenance‐free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
12” x 10” base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDSO14P.
This car lift gives you maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground-clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Integrated hydraulic flow
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
Features & Specs
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
- Integrated rolling bridge airline kit option available
- Roll-back kit options available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height:
7.625" (194 mm)
B - Max. Rise:
70" (1,778 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height:
77.625" (1,972 mm)
Time to Full Rise:
D - Overall width (FRONT)
143” (3,632 mm)
E - Overall Width (REAR)
130” (3,301 mm)
F - Outside Length
215.5" (5,473 mm)
G - Overall Length
244" (6,198 mm)
H - Height of Columns (FRONT)
105" (2,664 mm)
I - Height of Columns (REAR)
103” (2,613 mm)
J - Width Between Columns (FRONT)
123” (3,124 mm)
K - Width Between Columns (REAR)
120” (3,046 mm)
L - Drive-Thru Clearance
97” (2,464 mm)
M - Runway Width
20" (508 mm)
N - Length of Runways
199" (5,054 mm)
O - Width Between Runways
45" (1,143 mm)
P - Runway Centerline
65" (1,651 mm)
Q - Outside Edge of Runways
85" (2,159 mm)
140" (3,556 mm)
120" (3,048 mm)
100" (2,540 mm)
80" (2,032 mm)
Every 4" (102 mm)
220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
3,099-lbs. (1,405 kg)
220'' x 24'' x 39'' (5,588 mm x 690 mm x 990 mm)
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.