The EZ Spot UR Fixed Base can be used with all EZ Spot UR attachments with the 3" square female receiver. The shaft does not rotate, but the tool head can be manually rotated 90°. The 3/4" pin through the shaft allows different EZ Spot UR tool heads to be easily swapped out for greater functionality. The base comes standard with the universal quick 'tach. Special bolt-on mounts can be purchased for use on an excavator, wheel loader, telehandler, backhoe, or any machine you want to adapt it to fit.
- Attaches to a skid steer or any other machine that is equipped with the Universal Quick 'Tach mounting system.
- Base weighs 176 lbs.
- 2.94" square shaft for all EZ Spot UR attachments with 3" square receiver.
- 3/4" pin for easily switching between attachments.
- The tool head can be manually rotated 90° on the shaft so you can use the attachment horizontally or vertically.
- Low cost, no moving parts to maintain.
- Composed of Grade 50 steel and core welded to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Comes complete with hoses, flush faced couplers, and spring hose mount.
- Can be adapted to fit excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers and backhoes with a special bolt-on mount.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.