JET's metalforming and shaping machines are used by metal working craftsmen to form compound curves in sheet metal for the restoration of collectible cars, motorcycles, and airplanes. JET's English Wheel is designed with a heavy duty frame and has an upper rolling wheel which comes standard with 4 rolling wheels and 10 lower anvil wheels with different crowns to create different radius. Rolls beads and forms aluminum and copper up top 1/8" thick while rolls beads and forms mild steel sheet metal up to 16 gauge.
- Polished wheels supplied with sealed bearings for smooth operation
- Quick cam handle releases the work piece
- Quick wheel change without using any tooling
- Retractable wheels make moving this machine around the shop simple
- Rolling wheels 6" diameter
- Screw lift assembly designed for comfortability and precise pressure set up
- Storage brackets for rolling and anvil wheels
- Three sets of popular fender groove shaping wheels
- Frame Tube Sizes (In.)4 x 4
- Head Opening (In.)6
- Rolling Wheels Diameter (In.)6
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.